Pittsburgh, PA Dry Ice Distributor Wholesale and Retail
Commercial - Industrial - Residential
Safe handling is
DRY ICE IS EXTREMELY COLD (-109F) AND WILL BURN SKIN. DO NOT TOUCH WITH BARE HANDS OR INGEST. DRY ICE WILL LEAD TO SUFFOCATION IN CONFINED SPACE. DO NOT KEEP DRY ICE IN A SEALED CONTAINER. KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN.
Dry Ice Safety
Important Handling for Dry Ice Safety:
• Do not handle with bare hands. Use cotton gloves or towels when handling dry ice.
Dry ice is -109º F and can cause injury similar to a burn.
• Store dry ice in an insulated container, but not in an airtight container. Airtight
containers may explode as dry ice converts to CO2 gas.
• Do not enter confined areas where dry ice is used, or stored, until adequately
• Use dry ice in a well-ventilated area. When dry ice sublimates, it gives off CO2 and
can cause suffocation. Do not store where people sleep.
• Children should be supervised when using dry ice. Dry ice is harmful if eaten or
swallowed. Do not ingest.
Dry ice is a Hazard Class 9 Substance. It is not classified as a dangerous substance or as a hazardous material by the United States Department of Transportation for ground transportation. However, when shipped by air or water, it is regulated as a dangerous good.
Website Created by
Cindy Downard Graphics
590 Jacks Run Road l Pittsburgh, PA 15202 l 412.766.1555
© 2016 Kelly Dry Ice Co., Inc. All rights are reserved.